Stitching Charges: PKR 5,500
Pukhraj epitomizes the real essence of JEEM`s heritage wear, an array of colors painted across the shirt. The look is accentuated with velvet borders and foil printed dupatta. The Persian ornamentation merges well with modernity using signature ethos.
- Tulle Net
- Raw Silk
- Organza Shirt Front: 1.25 yards
- Organza Shirt Back: 1.25 yards
- Organza Side Panel Extension: 13 inches
- Velvet Front & Back Border: 60 inches
- Organza Sleeves: 0.75 yards
- Velvet Sleeves Border: 30 inches
- Raw Silk Undershirt: 2.5 yards
- Raw Silk Trouser: 2.5 yards
- Net Foil Printed Dupatta: 2.75 yards
- Grip Chatapati Screen Print: 1 yard
– Unstitched within 7 days
– Stitched within 14 days
- The model’s height is 5’7″ and she is wearing the size small.
- Unstitched suits include all the fabric and patches as mentioned in the description above.
Dry clean recommended. Do not dry clothes in direct sunlight. Iron the clothes at a moderate temperature. Store the outfit in the garment bag provided.
*The actual colors may vary from the color displayed on your device