Stitching Charges: PKR 5,500
Mannat is beautifully embroidered with florals and geometrical patterns that makes it a perfect choice for wedding occasions. Cut from feather weight tulle with flare at the hem. The dupatta is gradient dyed with timeless azaar trousers. Sweep your hair up and style it with sparkly earrings.
- Net Embroidered Front Panels: 1.25 yards
- Net Embroidered Side Panels: 1.25 yards
- Satin Silk Fuchsia Sequins Extension: 5.5 yards
- Net Embroidered Back: 1.25 yards
- Back Peacock Motif: 1 piece
- Raw Silk Undershirt: 2.5 yards
- Raw Silk Trouser: 2.5 yards
- Organza Trouser Patch: 1 yard Net Gradient Dyed Dupatta: 2.75 yards
- Organza Dupatta Patch: 2.75 yards
– Unstitched within 7 days
– Stitched within 14 days
- The model’s height is 5’7″ and she is wearing the size small.
- Unstitched suits include all the fabric and patches as mentioned in the description above.
Dry clean recommended. Do not dry clothes in direct sunlight. Iron the clothes at a moderate temperature. Store the outfit in the garment bag provided.
*The actual colors may vary from the color displayed on your device